Tuesday 22 December 2009

Bacalis Minervois 2002

This was a very different taste. I cannot really describe it. Maybe I am too used to the taste of Bulgarian and Spanish wines that I cannot really accept something really different. French wines ARE different.

Bacalis Minervois, vintage 2002, impressed me with its different taste and smell. I cannot even say what the smell really felt like - maybe like an old, vintage wardrobe, or something really strange.

After the first glass, the taste became more acceptable and I could have drunk all the rest on my own :) Fortunately, I was with a very loud and funny friends circle, who said that the wine was amazing and it was finished before I could taste another glass. So yes, I do recommend it. It was different, fun and... French.

It is definitely worth trying!


Share

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for every other informative site. The place else may just I get that kind of information written in such an ideal means? I have a venture that I’m just now operating on, and I have been on the look out for such information. https://wevino.store/

    ReplyDelete