Sunday 14 March 2010

Baron Philippe de Rothschild Mapu Merlot Reserva 2007

The Mapu Merlot comes from the Mapu region in Chillie and we had it with currey from Shri Lanka at my friend Rouja's place. Quite an interesting and magical combination. The wine was absolutely splendid, I really loved the rich, flowery aroma. The taste was deep and intense, very unique and different from the Bulgarian merlot. I am starting to be completely fascinated by Chilean wines. Light, delicious and utterly gorgeous taste, this wine goes into my top listed.

I give all my respect to Chilean people who lost hundreds of their people, homes and beloved ones in the earthquakes at the beginning of this year. I do hope the country will soon recover from this terror.



Baron Philippe de Rothschild Mapu Merlot Reserva 2007
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment