Thursday 29 April 2010

Cabernet Sauvignon Rupci 2007

Although middle class, this wine surprises with wonderful taste. It has a dark red ruby, dense colour. The taste is a mixture of old wooden barrels and dried fruits. A typical Bulgarian taste, but very saturated and well balanced with a fruit aroma.

A very well balanced wine with wonderful aroma. A great surprise for me, because the Vidin region is not well known for its wines (at least to me). I have never heard of this winery before, but I will try something else from it soon, especially vintage 2007. I am left with wonderful impressions. The bottle also looked very stylish and elegant. I liked the wooden "retro" label and the bottle form. A pleasure for my senses and great value for money, costing only about 5 Euro from the supermarket.


No comments:

Post a Comment